Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life without... Seems lonley


Life sometimes seems to be willing to bend for the right souls. It is sometimes evident in the lives in which we live that stories of old will unfold. I am puzzled however. I am puzzled because of what my eyes have witnessed and my ears have heard. Equal opportunity is here for the taking or at least I have seen signs that we are masters of our fates and controllers of our destiny. It does at times seem like we are failing ourselves because we can not live without.... or should I say we can not live within..... I struggle just like the next person with the hardships of life and the mental aspect of keeping priorities etc. in order especially when I wish I could reach more people with the truth behind the lies and misconceptions that we have to live through. It is indeed a lonely place. So lonely in fact that the more we try to teach, the more we are torn apart at the seams. Could we imagine how it would be if we just faced truth and not just looked at the awful made up facts that we are constantly fed. I would love to say that my respect for authority was based upon the ethical lies and miscues that have lead to destruction and poverty and death. I am not a conspiracy guy nor am I for excuses. I believe that what is evident is what we see.. but how can we see when we are constantly blinded by all that we should not be concerned with at all. If the light that we have is the light that will guide us ... will it be visible to those blinded by the corruption of the nights veil of innocence.
Now that it is growing near time to revive our thought processes and see that we are victims of senseless programming even when we do not fully understand that we have been programmed. But even though we should understand this .... we can not fully grasp the thought of having to start over .... The beginning is often the hardest since we have no time frame til the end. I myself refuse to become a prisoner of the process of what we call success...... only measured by that which makes those who set the bar for success richer or more powerful..... I myself am the only one that contains the power over me ..... That is why I am the master of my fate .... guiding that which will define or defeat me..... This is why I would live without.... if the truth will separated me .... that is the loneliness that I will accept.......
Thanks.... for reading
Young William
"An individual will be at peace only when he is victorious in the war within himself."




No comments: