Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To Write::To Wrong::To be .... Who we are

Looking into the glass that should be half full .... I have only seen that it is actually filled with nothing; more or less. I would love to be optimistic about the situation that we are facing in this world today. However, I am inclined to think that we are focusing on things that should mean less to us than an unfinished one sided penny. When I search through the small amount of time that I have spent on this planet, I am deeply troubled by the fact that my voice will most likely never be heard and the movement towards the true dreams of our forefathers will never be met. I know that it appears that we are one nation ... under the mask of equal opportunity for all men and women who would love to take on the pursuit of happiness. But it is hard for me to come to grips with the fact that everyone has the same opportunities, even though we have the ability and resources to attempt to achieve success in this world. I know that as the days have passed and we see that there are more and more diverse neighborhoods, schools, work environments, and even businesses( owned and operated). I am just confused as to what is going to become of those that are not aware of what it has taken to get to the point where we can see the light. How long and how many people must be swindled into the belief that we are a free market society ... that we are totally liberated from any form of slavery whether it is mental, physical, or even emotional. I am only speaking about the millions of misguided individuals who have been trained based on disbeliefs and negativity vs the TRUTH. I speak of the truth but it may not be the truth the system would like for us to believe ... but there is truth to what we are and who we are.

So here we are again.... still looking to the same core group that cares less for their own than their enemies.... I am still at awe ... as far as that is concerned. To think that citizens of foreign countries are held to a higher regard as far as rights than we are here today. only to see that we are only one step away from the type of Rules and Regulations that will stifle our creativity, emotions, and freedom... So are we free .... or just mindless zombies .... maybe ... maybe not ... but if we continue on to a future without a past ... who will we be or better yet if we keep on destroying the life's blood of our ancestors will we become anything.... more than a once dominant culture ... only talked about one month out of the year.... and yet we still settle for one month ... (that is another topic ) ....

Young William
Philosopher and Leader
Knowledge is Power .... and with that Power comes responsibility ...

No comments: