Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Common Theme ....




Again looking into the not so distant future, my thoughts are hazy at best. I am still confused by what seems as a zombified American people. I only hope that these hazy revelations come to pass in the dream state only. I see that in this country we are so consumed by the immediate gradification of our wants that we tend to overlook the things we need. I must reiterate .... we do not look at our needs .... we seem to mostly concentrate on our wants. I know that seems crazy to say.... especially since there are so many that can barely cover their needs that they tend to do "what they have to do" to get some of the things that they want. I say with the rising costs of just about everything in society we are doomed to implode. There is a dissolving middle class since the overall median income fell from 2000 t0 2005 ... only by one percent ... but the inflation rate did not fall by one percent but it actually rose .... hmmmmmmmmmm
that makes me think too.... its a bit disturbing as well ..... let me see




  • Costs of secondary education is rising


  • salaries are falling


  • taxes impeded the progress of the middle class savings


  • Housing market ... price of new homes rising faster than ever


  • costs of fuel skyrocketing


  • costs of food rising ( milk has risen over 90 cent over the last 45 days)


What does this mean .... We need to pay more attention.... we are the people and we are represented by a voice that makes up the Top 3 percent of the salary bracket ... and they seem to be making the laws to benefit them .... What a dream .... What a dream ... economic equality .... a nightmare to the rich ....



Young William ...



"Remember,We will rise as a unit ... and be defeated as individuals"



mad fanatic

2 comments:

Distracted said...

Well said. It all boils down to what we actually DO with what money we have.

Mad Sports Fanatic said...

So true ... so true It took me years to figure it out and I have yet to completely master everything.

Young One
founder of the new movement