Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Missing:: America :: Last seen 9-10-2001


Well, today there are a lot of issues that could be addressed internally, here in this land of "Freedom ". For instance, the more that I stay up on the current events of the days past and to come. I am becoming less likely to possess rights that were laid out in the constitution. As if I had any rights at all as Freed Men from the Heart of Dixie. that is another topic all together.... Well at least now a days with the rising efforts to thwart terrorism, it seems that my life which was private does not seem so private anymore. I have been looking as the Patriot Act has come full circle, along with other bills being past by congress that are overstepping the boundaries that I thought I had separating me from the common criminal. Now as I look into the news, I see more privacy rights that were guaranteed by the founders becoming extinct or dwindling away. I am not sure what it is like in other democracies, but it is getting so now that even our voices are being stifled by the majority that is a minority. Outstanding right. What happened to Free Speech, the right to your own beliefs, right to privacy, and our fundamental right to be individuals.....? What happened? With all that is going on in the world, I can see some things ..., but when is enough, enough.... They will be telling us what to where and how to think before long ... as if they are not now... I love my country and the place where I have lived for the majority of my life (Alabama The Beautiful) ... but how beautiful will it be if I can not even voice my opinion without fear of losing my job. Don Imus .... and others .... not saying that what they say is right ... I am just saying that I do wish to have the ability to find my Missing America wherever she has traveled and left ... and hopefully she has not been defiled by those that wish to turn her into a .... well ... okay turned her into an emotionless zombie ... stone cold killer .... she left on 9-11-2001... If you see her please return her to her rightful place .... with her virtues of truth, honor, integrity and the Pursuit of Justice ....



Just a Thought .... for you to ponder

Young William
Leader and Philosopher
Remember Knowledge is power and to share Knowledge is to Empower

No comments: